I started this piece weeks ago and it was paining me to finish it because of its detailed nature, but yesterday I sat down to finally try to finish it out. I realized that I had built it all wrong and that was part of the problem in working on it, so I took the entire thing apart, saving all the pieces except the central form that all the wires attach to. It felt really good to take it apart and start over. Sometimes, you learn as you go and it’s never to late to restart with more knowledge about the process. For all of you that have come to my studio and loved this work in progress, don’t worry, this piece will eventually come to fruition.