FOR ADULT WEEKLY CLASSES:
- Our punch card system gives you the option to drop in on a class at your convenience or join in on multiple classes in the same week if you want. One punch card is worth 5 classes at the studio.
- Punch Cards are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Punch cards are only good for Adult Create with Clay Classes.
- Payments may be made in cash, check (please make checks out to Earth Art Studio), credit/debit. Checks returned due to insufficient funds will be charged an additional $25 fee.
- Students may join classes at any time if space is available. It is recommended, but not necessary that students commit to at least 3 months of weekly classes for the full clay experience.
- If there are less than 4 students signed up for a class, EAS reserves the right to cancel that class.
- If EAS needs to cancel a class due to illness, weather etc. you will be notified as soon as possible and your account will be credited for the class missed.
- Discounts are given at the discretion of the studio or through advertised promotions, please ask when you enroll in a class if you qualify for a discount.
FOR PRIVATE CLASSES:
- Full payment is required for all private classes to reserve a space.
- If a student notifies EAS of their inability to attend 2 weeks prior to the private class, the fee may be transferable to another private class. Cancellations made within the 2-week period result in a loss of payment.
- There are no make-ups for missed private classes.
DROP OFF/PICK UP:
- It is the parent’s’ responsibility to ensure that students arrive on time and that someone is available to pick up the student on time.
- There is a 10-minute grace period by which time all students must be picked up. Beginning at 11 minutes, a late fee of $1.00 per minute per child will be charged. Frankly, we do not want to be charging late fees. It is a waste of your money and our time. Please insure that you can pick your child up on time.
- It should be noted: If a parent fails to pick up the child one hour after a class or workshop ends and a parent/emergency contact cannot be reached, we will contact the local police department and report your child abandoned.
- We will notify you if you have finished artwork at the studio, all artwork must be picked up within 60 days or it may be disposed of without notice.